You are perfect for this job if you are:
- At least a high school graduate
- With at least 6 months of related work experience
- Oriented in proper food handling and safety
- Willing to assigned in San Andres Malate Manila
Who are we?
Yearnings Outsourcing Cooperative was founded in May 2004 with a humble beginning of 200 members. Every member of Yearnings Outsourcing Cooperative holds the status of beings its worker and member at the same time. Because every worker is also a co-owner, his / her economic participation yields additional earnings in various forms such as interest on capital contribution and savings. Security of tenure and other mandated entitlements are guaranteed for each member.
What Yearnings can offer you?
Aside from the government benefits, Yearnings gives additional benefits, such as:
- Interest on Share Capital
- Medical assistance for work-related accidents
- Life insurance
Why join our Team?
- Governed by all DOLE-applicable Labor Laws regarding employment such as DO174
- Mandated to pay all government required benefits like SSS, Philhealth and Pag-ibig
- Continuous job placement; No End of Contract (ENDO)
- Security of Tenure
Build a future with us!
Click "Apply Now"to see complete contact information
To the future,
Yearnings Outsourcing Cooperative